didn't mention it in my last couple of journals *maybe for fear of jinxing it* but one of my best online buddies & oldest watchers ~objoyful
a.k.a. J, has been coming back sporadically after a coupla years' absence
and i'm super happeh about that <3
and NO, i don't mean 'old' as in age i mean she & i have been watching each other a long-ish time
i'm pretty sure she's quite younger than i am chronologically
though she's probably considered more "mature" since i'm a bit of a nutter.
anyway, before you guys slap the shitake out of me, i'll get to the point; back when i did that question journal that i got from ~nirvana-is-my-life
, J answered mine in her journal, and made up questions of her own, which i told her i'd do when i wasn't busy being a lazy hobo or whatever
so here ya go:
1. What is your favorite kind of plant, and why?
ZETSU-SAAAAAAAAAAAN! is my fave plant
hands down. why? b/c he's FLIPPIN AWESOME AND FREAKY, THAT'S WHY. (but if i had to pick from RL plants i guess it'd be sunflowers or cacti)
2. If someone asked you to name the most important person in your life, would you be able to do it?
NO. all 3 of my babies are; and since i love them all the same, i can't pick just one.
3. What do you do when you're really sick to help yourself to feel better (or at least distracted from your sickness)? to feel emotionally better, it's retarded stuff like all that crap in my last journal. to help the physical part i drink craptons of hot green tea or oolong. and try to rest as much as possible. also watching Daft Punk videos is AMAZING medicine
4. Do you prefer traditional art, digital art, or enjoy some mixture of both? so hard to decide
so i guess i have to say BOTH. i started out as a tradional artist, but the past 2 years i've been doing more and more digital stuff. jewelry making is still my best skill...but i'm really enjoying making Gifs and GAAAH
5. If you were only allowed to use one word to describe all of yourself, what would it be? i guess CREATIVE. mostly b/c i have ppl tell me all the time that i come up with really unique ideas. i dunno, i think maybe
would be a more accurate word.
6. Do you find that your life has a soundtrack? If so, what's the bgm right now? i dunno but it'd def be something by Daft Punk. probably THE BRAINWASHER
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of clothing of all time, even if you no longer have it or it no longer fits? THIS JACKET
even though it looks like it's been through WWIII i still wear it all the flippin' time
8. If you could be any animal, OTHER THAN A WOLF, what would it be and why? (I like wolves, by the way, but it seems like people almost always choose wolf for this type of question, so I want some different answers, heh!) does a
count as an animal?
j/k i'd be an OTTER. anyone who's seen me swim can tell you why
9. If you were on an alien planet completely alone (no humans, no animals, no aliens, nothing but water and some plants that you can subsist on), would creating (art, poetry, music, whatever fulfills you) still be important to you? YES. i don't make stuff to get attention, etc.--i make it to express myself. and to get all the weird crap out of my brain
10. Do you consider yourself a dreamer or a doer, and do you think it's possible to be both? BOTH. i dream up weird stuff, then i do it; cased closed.
11. And finally, here's an easy one: what fandom currently has possession of your soul?
SKYWARD SWORD especially Lord Ghirahim, who i was originally creeped out by and DID NOT WANT to like him but dammit
like i said in my other journal: I CANNOT RESIST A FABULOUS, PRETTY MAN IN TIGHTS! stupid sexy Ghirahim...*no worries; i'm still obsessed with the Akatsuki, redeads, Daft Punk, Ryuk, Morimoto, and all the other stuff i have been for like, FOREVER
so there you have it
and i must add to this: any of you who're Akatsuki fans, go check out ~objoyful
's page ASAP. she has some awesome drawings of them and other anime pplz, not to mention craptons of original stuff
TTYL & LYG